From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:52:09 -0500
Hi--

I have recieved the results of the ADV tests for myself, Kathy Gallagher
of Celtic Ferrets, Columbus, OH and KimWolfe of Mystyx Effects Ferrets,
of Gallaoway, OH.

We are ADV negative.

I want all rumors stopped that I have any ADV+ ferrets in my ferretry or
that the many kind adopters who took my ferrets when I was ill recieved
sick ferrets.  I f you don't know don't ask.

If you've participated in repeating these rumors, stop now!

Hard copy will be sent to the local club or anyone else who asks.

Kathy Gallagher
Celtic Ferrets
Columbus, OH