From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 19:08:55 -0800
We still have 2 ferrets looking for a home in Dayton, Ohio.  Their
current family isn't able to continue to care for them, and we need
to place them, soon.  It would be nice to be able to put them directly
into their new home, if possible.

If you have room in your heart or fuzzies cage, contact Emily or Aaron
at (937)835-0535 (permission) or email me and I'll put you in touch.
(I'll be away Sunday through Saturday next week.)

These are two sweet females, ferret lovers.  They will be due for
vaccination boosters in early 2004 and will come with their cage and
accessories.  They are only asking that they go into a good home.

Zoey is a 2 year old sable and her cagemate, Harley is a 4 year old
Champagne.

Please consider taking in this sweet pair of girls.

Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter

We are currently functioning as a placement and referral service.