From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:36:51 -0400
Hey everyone!  So sorry this is late.  mom's been overwhelmed at the
shelter this week and her computer is at the doctors again <grin>!  I'm
doing much better now.  i was in the hospital for 4 days and am still
on antibiotics.  Thank you all for your prayers!  i had a relapse of
Psudomonas infection in my eye.  Hopefully the antibiotics have it under
control.

We found homes for Snowball, Rose, Roxy, Samantha, Maple & Cameron-George
this week.  Snow is already in his home, while the others ccan't go to
their new homes for a few weeks.  we took in Dante & Spunky and we'll be
having 5 more coming this weekend.

Auntie Paige lost Fizgig.  she got loose last Monday and she was so sad.
BUT, Fiz is home now, a week later and we are all so happy to hear this!

Give all your fuzzies a kiss from me!
Love, Harley "Bug"