From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 10:45:30 -0700
DON'T STEP ON THE FERRETS!

Three guys die together in an accident and go to heaven.

When they get there, St.  Peter says, "We only have one rule here in
heaven..  DON'T STEP ON THE FERRETS!"  So they enter heaven, and sure
enough, there are ferrets all over the place.

It is almost impossible not to step on a ferret, and although they try
their best to avoid them, the first guy accidentally steps on one.  Along
comes St. Peter with the ugliest woman he ever saw.  St. Peter chains
them together and says "Your punishment for stepping on a ferret is to
spend eternity chained to this ugly woman!"

The next day, the second guy steps accidentally on a ferret, and along
comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing, and with him is another
extremely ugly woman.  He chains them together with the same admonishment
as for the first guy.

The third guy has observed all this and not wanting to be chained for all
eternity to an ugly woman, is very, VERY careful where he steps.  He
manages to go months without stepping on any ferrets, but one day St.
Peter comes up to him with the most gorgeous woman he has ever laid eyes
on ...  a very tall, tan, curvaceous, sexy blonde.  St. Peter chains
them together without saying a word.  The guy remarks, "I wonder what I
did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"

She says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a ferret."