From:
Ferret Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:22:12 -0700
I'm new to FML.  We have 11 fuzzy ferrets right now and we love them very
much.  I'm sure that many of you know how much work can go into care for
them.  As such I'm always on the lookout for more ferret purchases of
new or used supplies.  A friend told me about this and I would like to
network, and find more ferret friendly owners.  My wife and I are very
interested in buying more ferret stuff from shelters or just ferret
lovers like us.  Whether it it new or used so please help out a fellow
ferret adorer.

ferrets_parent05