From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 18:22:53 -0500
hello all:

the good news is that Tieke is still doing wonderfully on 1 teaspoon per day
of whipping crea.  Thanks again to Dr. Brown for telling the list about it.
(Tieke has insulinoma, cushing's disease and , we think, tumors on his skin.
We use the whipping cream to get the prednisone, winstrol, and chromium).
Also, Dr. Schiff said that he was using it cases of "thought of blockages"
(I can't think of the right word) instead of mineral oil to move things
along.  Seems to be working well.

on the bad news side, Nero, our other six year old male, has a large growth
on his shoulder that we're having removed tomorrow.  The good Doc doesn't
seem too worried about it, but it has to come off.

and on the chromium side, PLEASE read the label carefully, as was mentioned
on the FML yesterday.  We gave Tieke chromium picolnate instead of chromium
with a brewers yeast base and he crashed immediatly and for the next three
days until we gave him the right stuff.  The current brand we have is from
Solaray and has been working great.

thanks

beckers, larry and the wild ten
http://www.furph.com
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch