From:
Sarah Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:57:22 -0600
Well, everyone, Max certainly has helped with his diagnosis.  I found him
with a green non-toxic marker the other night.  He had sucked all the green
ink out.  He now runs around and picks up and hoards every marker he sees.
Guess by the time he goes to the Rainbow Bridge (which will hopefully be a
long time from now) he will truly illustrate what it is to be a colorful
and animated fuzzy.

And, Jodie, I had turned on the dryer with my Blossom inside.  Don't beat
yourself up.  You are a good ferret mom.

All of God's Blessings to you,

Sarah, Portia, Stela, and Max Green, who are living in Louisiana, where
even green ferrets are legal....
(maybe Max has Irish blood in him???  huh?)