From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 11:21:01 -0500
A sincere wish to *all* for a healthy and happy new year!  A special thanks
to BIG, and all the shelters and rescues across the country and throughout
our planet for their tireless and truly altruistic efforts and who *never*
"get the day off".

This is a great time to extend a hand in peace and friendship to those
fellow fml'ers who have ardently disagreed with one another over the past
year.  Following BIG's step forward, may we all find the ability and
capacity to be just a little more amicable and respectful of one another
while mucking through some of the more controversial issues.

This is a good time to remember all our fuzzies past in fondness and
gratefulness for sharing their lives with us and to cherish the present
moments with our companions.

A special thanks and mention to Sukie Crandall, for her willingness to share
her personal experiences and wisdom tirelessly, to the prolific Bill and
Diane Killian for continuing to post breeding and other info for all those
who ask(and some who don't ;-)), to Pam Grant, for her vast efforts all
around, for Bob C.  for adding humor to his insightful posts and almost
always keeping a level head, to Melissa Litwicki for her compassion, to all
the exceptional vets who have repeatedly offered their time and experience
gratis, and to the many, many others I am to feeble to immediately recall by
name.

A special time to remember our past fml'er "RUDY", for his wit and tenacity;
KODO, who's untimely passing sparked intense emotions, to the 50+ babies who
left us in Spokane, and to all those who have past our doorways.

We have *all* had much to be grateful for and much to consider: the support,
the compassion, the understanding, and the tragedy of others.

THE VERY BEST OF WISHES,
UNTIL NEXT TIME,
alphachi