From:
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:30:28 -0500
Words can not express my sorrow right now.  I still can't look upon the
happy ferrets in my home and am very thankful to all the volunteers who
have pitched in to cover me right now and to Paige for taking Sam for a
little while so I may recover, Olympia for the flowers and to Bonnie &
Nigel for the beautiful card you dropped off.  I have lost 4 ferrets this
year.  Long term residents.  Loosing the last 2 (other than Harley, who
I'm sure will live forever) has taken me by surprise and the grief is so
dark.

I want to thank you all.  So many of you have sent in letters of
condolences and e-cards.  I can't believe the outpour of well wishers.  I
currently have almost 60 of these such mails on my desktop and will answer
each and every one when I am ready.  It's too painful right now to do so
but I wanted you all to know that I appreciate each word you have sent.
Seeing your caring letters and cards have made it so much easier for me
to get through this painful time.  Thank you so much.

With love,

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end.