From:
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 19:24:38 -0400
Hi my friends!  I'm real excited!  We have a store!  All the proceeds will
go to us kids.  I even have my pic on a mousepad!  If you want to have a
look, please visit http://www.cafepress.com/FerretAid/

We took Dylan and Sam to the vet this week.  Dylan is sick but we still
aren't 100% sure what it is.  It could be heart disease, Lympho or just an
infection in his lungs.  We have him on antibiotics and will repeat x-rays
in 10 days.  Sam is just Sam.  We can't figure what's going on with him
but will keep you all informed.

We got a few new kids in this week.  Gipsy is a sweet 6 month old who was
found wondering in Mississauga.  Then there's Drako.  his daddy gave him
up because he's moving back to Hong Kong and can't take him.  Auntie
Bonnie & Uncle Nigel named him something else, but i can't remember what
it is!

The Great Canadian Pet Expo is this coming weekend at the CNE, Queen
Elizabeth building in Toronto.  I'll be there of course and so will MANY
of our ferrets up for adoption!  the shelter is full, mommie doesn't count
the kids anymore, just the full cages lol!  SO, we are hoping this show
will help our adoptions along.  Maybe we'll see some of you there too!

Well, have a great week.
Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!