Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 1994 22:40:36 -0500
Hi to everyone (especially OMK, soon to become a ferret companion ::grin::)!

Just wanted to let Bridget, Deanna and Brittany know that the last
thing I heard regarding ferret legislation in MA is that it died somewhere
in the process.  Exactly what that means other than that it just wasn't
voted on, I'm not sure.  Prior to that, I was told by an aide that it was
looking good, and had slid through the various committees with no problem.
 My suggestion is that MA residents keep bugging their representatives--even
fuzzies know that the squeaky furo gets the ferretone!

Now a question of my own:  What parts of NY are FFZ?  I've heard that some
parts of NY are and some parts aren't.

Thanks for any help!