Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 1994 17:20:00 -0400
Hi everyone...I am writing as I am becoming quite frustrated with my two
pals Rock and Punk.  They have decided that it is great fun digging holes
through the thin mesh under my couch and going inside the couch (and chair,
and now that they're ferret proofed (haha) the hassock.)

I've stapled cardboard under two pieces of furniture, but when put to the
test, they were scratching like crazy to get inside.  I imagine they
eventually will.  Does anyone have a solution for me?  Please?!!!!

Signed,

Frustrated in a FFZ