From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 20:36:35 -0500
Sorry don't have any.

When I took in my first rescue 5 years ago I was a manic when it came to
ferretproofing absolutely everything.  So Christmas trees no longer
appeared in my home after 1991 as I figured they were just to dangerous
for the little ones.

We had a Christmas table which we decorated with a cloth and put presents
on the cloth.  Other decorations we hang far from reach.  Christmas lights
going outside.

Last year we didn't do Christmas presents - even for the family.  We did
send out cards which indicated that a gift had been given in their name to
Westside Animal Hospital for the Ferret Rescue, abandonded, and Homeless
Ferret Vet Care.  This year due to the Vet bill we are going to do the
same thing.

As a P.S.  I would like to urge all of you that next time you buy a tube of
Nutrical or Laxatone, or a bag of food for you ferret PLEASE buy and extra
one and give it to your local ferret shelter.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
Ferret Friends of Indian River County Shelter
Ferret Friends Disaster Response International