From:
Sara Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 00:05:08 GMT
I am planning on having a free one day seminar to discuss ferret shows
and to discuss and test for ADV.  The seminar will be held out of
Issaquah, WA. and probably on Sun. from 10-2 (or whenever we are
finished).  We will discuss what exactly goes on at a ferret show and
help determine what color your ferret is.  Also, we will discuss what
ADV is and how to test for it yourselves.  I am interested to know how
many of you would be interested in attending?  This way I can get a
rough count for seating, refreshments and # of literature that I need to
provide.  There will more than likely be a shelter on site as well, but
I have not confirmed as of yet.  Furthermore, what date would work for
most of you?  Sundays in April?  Sundays in early May?  Let me know!

Sara Hamilton
Leizel's Weasels
www.leizelsweasels.com
"Home of the 2003 AFA Ferret of the Year-JBF's Isabella of LW"