From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:33:56 -0500
Hi--

I've come to believe spiritual, etheical and moral values are a private
matter.

I've worked for a church, attended 12 Step Meetings and worked in more than
one Christian biz and have observed ritual in a Budhist temple and circle..

I've learned to accept the difference between those who truly live their
values and lead a life of every day miracles and those who preach loudly,
but live a life of "appearance", deciet and hypocracy.

A little respect for diversity, and tolerance for those who don't shove
their beliefs down your throat in fanatical fervor that their's is the
only right way.

KG