From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:11:16 EDT
::Smacking the hands together in one giant movement and rubbing them
  together::

I wanna play, I wanna play!  Oh how I remember growing up, watching the
uhf channels on the television set on Sunday afternoons with my parents.
We'd cheer on the Roller Derby girls each week.  It was one sport where
the boys just weren't quite up to par.  They don't have the required
bitchiness factor going there and didn't cheat nearly enough.  Boys
were in it to win.  Girls were in it to kill and maim.  And the more
creative about it that they were, the better.  Muahahaha.  My name for
your friend ... Weasel Whacker.

Is anything like this televised on cable or satellite today?  Because
if she makes it, you bet I'd watch her, sling back a beer, and cheer
her own.  In the company of weasels at that.  Speaking of weasels ...
I can't get the vision of ferrets with roller skates on now.

Wolfy