From:
Carin Carper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 1995 10:32:00 MST
It's been a long time since I looked in here but I'm very happy that
everybody is still here and the FML is going well. I am excited to see that
Modern Ferret is up and well and that so many people are still around.

Last time I got on we were dealing with a very sick ferret. I am happy to
report that he is doing well. The suspicion is that he has a pancreatic
tumor although we aren't willing to do exploratory surgery to find out. He
is on an expensive diet and has become quite a traveler, going to work and
many other places. He acts more like a ferret now than he did then!

We found our wonderful vet through this FML and are very happy to find
her-she is knowledgeable and helpful.

Also at one time I saw some stuff around collecting infor on ferrets who hav
etumors and are Marshall farms ferrets and yes he is one, so if anyone out
there is still interested, let me know and we will pass the info on.

Hope the rest of your holidays are good!