From:
Don & Janice Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:02:55 -0500
After sending the post on pain assessment in ferrets which ran yesterday,
I realized that I had left out several definite indicators of pain.  They
include cries and grunting when awake or asleep, cries or grunting when
handled, loss of appetite, reduction in appetite, nausea, "pained" look or
look of stress on facial expressions.  Please refer to yesterday's message
to get the complete thoughts on this subject and send in replys to FML to
help others.  Drop them off at my address too if you can. :o)

THanks
--Jan and the furry 11 at Gracie's Place in the Land of Oz