From:
Pyrophage <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1993 17:39:27 -0400
Thanks to Brad and to Katie for that helpful advice on coolness, flea powder
and chips. No chips at all then, huh? We use towels for bedding, and newspaper
under the towels, but under the cage is a tray which is where we have so far
kept the chips so as to absorb any droppings that come through the first layer
of newspaper. What sort of litter should we use there instead?

Thanks
Geri