From:
MANUEL SULKIN CUNG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 23:13:55 -0600
hello fml. friends.

    the problem because i have my ferrets in my car,is because i live with
my grandmother and she don't like ferrets or other animals and she didn't
let me get my kids inside the house.  but let me tell you all that she
allready accept them inside and i'm very happy about that.and i know you
will be as happy as i am.  right now i am making their cage but i have a q.
How big should i make it for tree loving kids?

   love and ferrets mouth kisses

   manuel(from mexico)and my tree little charros ferrets.