From:
MANUEL SULKIN CUNG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 01:34:50 -0600
 hello (hola) fmlers:

    here i am egain, i have a small problem, and i want to know if someone
can help me.

    i can't find a lot of ferrets things as ferretone, linatone, hammock or
other plaing and nutritions things for my kids here in mexico, so i will

apriciate if someone near the border (because of the tax of crosing the
things to mexico) can send me a list of things i can get there, with prices

and i can send money to you, so you can send it back to me via fedex or ups.

    we'll thank you for these.

   love and ferret mouth kisses to all.

   manuel (remember, i'm 26) and the 3 amigos(sombra,chester and kas)