From:
Phyllis Spy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:35:23 -0800
Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue in Wareham, MA will be holding its 2nd Annual
Ferret Fun Day on April 7th at the American Legion Hall, 77 Main Street,
Wareham, MA from 11:00AM - 4:00PM.

There will be games, contests, pet photographer, & vendors with lots of
neat ferret "stuff".

Admission Adults - $1.00, Children under 12 years - 50 cents, Ferrets -
Free!  Also, please bring 1 roll of paper towels for our "paper mountain".

Ferrets must be on a leash or in a pet carrier and must have proof of
vaccinations.

We are looking forward to seeing all our old friends and meeting lots of
new friends.  This is our only fund-raising and the shelter ferrets are
depending on you hoomans to be there to make this a big success.  If you
know of someone who is considering a ferret for a pet or adding a ferret
to their family, bring them along, as there will be lots of
ferret-knowledgeable folks there to answer questions.

If you have need directions or have any questions, please feel free to
call Jan DeJesus at 508-291-1850.

Phyllis & The Furry Five