Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:08:31 -0700
Hello I have been a member of the fml for a while first time posting

I am writing a paper for my thesis on Ferrets I would like anyone that
would love to tell me why you personally picked Ferrets to join your
household and hearts what do you prefer over a dog or cat? Do you find
they give love and enjoy attention and holding and cuddling compared to
a cat or dog any help would help me alot, I love the list and all the
advice I have one female cream ferret named Misha she is my life

thanks in advance.