From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:36:28 -0500
Happy New year to all of you and your fuzzies!

Hershey came through her surgery just fine and is doing great!  It is
interesting trying to get a small pill down a ferret.  Almost as interesting
as "pilling" a cat.  Her stiches come out on Jan 9.

One strange thing, her buddy, SuperSnooper tried to attact Hershey!  They
have been buddies since I got him in September 96.  Really strange.  Maybe
she smelled different.  Will keep them seperate until she gets the stiches
out, give them both a bath and carefully put them back together.  Hope they
resume the friendship!!  Has this happened to any of you??

SuperSnoopes likes to chase the cats... Ruby (cat) THINKS she is the boss
cat.  SuperSnooper chases her into Gray Boy who swatts at Ruby.  Ruby has to
decied who is the biggest threat the ferret or the cat.  Ruby leeps on the
sofa, lands on a newspaper that was hanging over the edge, lands on her butt
on the floor right in front of SuperSnooper.  Ruby went from flat to flying
in .002 sec.  hahahha

Best wishes and dooks to all of you!!

Nan

Hershey - not another pill!!
SuperSnooper - I love chasing cats!

Nome (dog) - at least he is not chsaing me!

Geneive (Cat) - go 'way
Ruby - ouch, ouch
Gray boy - yiiiikkkkks!