From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:05:41 -0500
Hi Folks -
You who are buying and modifying the midwest cages could save youselves time
and money by buying a Safeguard cage.  They are more than willing to make
their two and half story cage into a three story cage for a small extra
cost.  Their 2.5 story cage is about $60 and for a full 3 story cage it was
about $67.  They have a set of 4 legs for about $8.  The total for my 3
story cage with legs and a feeder and shipping was less than $100.
Safeguard may have raised their prices but I am really happy with the cage.
It has a door on each level plus a slide out tray.  Their number is
1-800-433-1819.

SuperSnooper is still fighting Hershey.  She has recovered from her anrenal
surgery and is doing great.  Right now she is in the big 3 story cage and
SuperSnooper is in the small cage.  I switch them daily... any suggestions?
They used to be great friends!

Nan and gang