From:
Arlene Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:58:13 -0400
I have an eight month old ferret child, Melina, who was re-homed with
me just this past New Year's Eve. When at the vet's on Saturday, he
found a huge mass in her abdomen near intestines. She's having
exploratory surgery tomorrow, Friday 21st. Dr. Kawasaki suspects that
it is Juvenile Lymphoma. Everyone reading this knows what a grim
prognosis that is. I'm twisted in one huge emotional knot. I'm trying
to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I'd appreciate it if
everyone who wishes to would send her love, prayers and healing. I'll
let everyone know how it turns out. Thank you for "listening."

--
Love, light and healing,

Arlene Thompson
Reiki Master/Teacher