From:
Arlene Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:20:43 -0400
Dr. Kawasaki called me during surgery to tell me what he had found.
Melinahas several areas of cancer all through her intestines. Removing
them all was not feasible. We tried to talk about options but
realistically there were only two. It was either close her up, bring
her home and make her as comfortable as possible for as long as
possible, or just not wake her up at all. Considering the fact that she
wasn't showing any signs of being sick before the surgery and that she
had told me the night before that she wasn't ready to go, I chose to
bring her home.

Dr. Kawasaki did a biopsy and sent it to the lab. At least this should
tell us what kind of cancer it is and give us some clues of how to deal
with it. Since there is little traditional medicine can do for her, I'm
going to research alternative healing methods along with the Reiki
healing I will give her. Anyone who has experience with this, please
let me know how to proceed.

Love, light and healing,

Arlene Thompson
Reiki Master/Teacher