From:
Jaclyn Dianne Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:53:23 -0500
Hello.  I have not had much to say recently and my car modifications have
taken a lot of time, but the weasels are happy, so who can complain?  My
question is this: I have always gotten my Totally Ferret at Concord Pet
Foods and Supplies, a local chain.  Anyway, the last bag I bought was $24.99
and I think it was 20 lbs.  (could be wrong it may have been 15, but the bag
itself is gone) Anyway, now they sell 15 lbs.  for $32.99.  Is this an
outrageous price, or was I getting a bargain before?  And what were those
places where you could get it through mail order?  That could be a good way
to go.  Any advice is helpful.  You can write directly to me if you like,
b/c I know this already has been discussed and farily recently, but I didn't
have trouble at the time.

Thank you.
PS Know of any ferret shows coming up in the near future?
Thanks.  Jacki    Kif and Trevor