Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:32:22 -0500
Much as I appreciate everything BIG does on this list, I'm afraid I just
can't vote for him for ferret hero of the year.  (Sorry, BIG, no offense :))
After all, wonderful as this list is, it isn't the be-all-and-end-all of
ferrets.  As for who I would vote for, my vote is split.  I'd like to vote
for Dr. Weiss, for all of the wonderful work he's done for ferrets.

But if I had to choose, I'd say I have to vote for ALL of the shelter Mom's
and Dad's out there.  After all, where would so many lost souls be without
them?  HATS OFF TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky
Cinnamon (HEY!!  No tacklin' the Princess!!)
Coke  (Raisins--Give me raisins!!!)
Pixie  (I am NOT a Chunky-Monkey!!!!)
Chitterbox  (I don't got no stupid spot!  An' stop kissin' it!!!)
Kodi  (Rub my tummy--Ooooooohhh, dat feels good!!)