Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:37:45 -0700
I know of a young girl who is interested in getting a ferret. She lives
in or near Erie, PA. Are there any ferret shelters there that she could
visit and learn about ferrets and possibly adopt from? she will also
need a cage and supplies which i am willing to help with. I live south,
near Pittsburgh, which is about 3-4 hours away. She originally fell in
love with a pet store ferret but since she is new to ferrets, i asked
her wait a little bit, do some research, and consider adopting instead
of buying. Another option is privatly re-homing an unwanted ferret or
two.

Any suggestions or help appreciated. thanks.

Bern