From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:06:24 +0300
I have been so upset with loseing my kaleb personal boy and then Candy
(CaSondra)

i dont remember if i told anyone about Casondra, let me at least tell
you she was a sister of Cowboy, Casada and Bighouse, they were born and
given to me back in November of 2001 they came from a privet breeder
out in Okla and she was shutting down her rescue and breeding shelter,
so she gave them to me, i have had them sence then in 2001, they were
my pride and joy along with Faroke, Aries, Maxwell, they were all my
first personal ferrets, and then i started being a rescue shelter
myself, but i wasnt a breeder, i have the 4 from okla spayed and
nutered and even decented, thats befor i knew any better about not
having them decented, but anyways they were the love of my life,

after Kaleb my last personal boy left i just had that feeling deep down
inside that Candy would soon follow, I have a second batch of personal
ferrets now that i am very fond of but then i think hey they are not
all mine, i dont own any as my personals now thses kids own me i think.

Sunny and Brandon I will give updates on them encluding 3 more heat
wave babys soon, im just under alot right now and need a vacation that
i havent been anywhere in 2 yrs..

HUgs Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter.