From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 00:59:32 EST
victoria foster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>With all the flee discussion on the list I have been considering switchint
>to Program or probably Advantage.  Yesterday I happened to see Bio-spot in
>the pet store while looking for something else.  Does anyone use, or know
>anything about this product?

Hi,

Please do NOT use this product on your ferret without consulting a vet
first.  There is a lot of discussion among cat owners on the safety and
effectiveness of it.  I have only heard the discussions and have not used
it on my cats.  There is a dog version that I have used on my dogs with
great success, but there is controversy here too.  There may be a question
of how the body reacts to the Biospot compared to how it reacts with
Advantage.

Advantage is known to be safe with the ferrets.  I'd stick with that!

Kim and The Terrific Trio