From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:30:55 -0500
Nan wrote:
>DON'T even THINK of using Biospot on any animal!!!!  My vet and other
>sources says the product has been known to KILL pets!!!

I have also heard that Biospot and other over the counter flea products
(that involve putting a few drops on the animal) can be FATAL.  Please do
NOT buy any of these products.  Please stick with products such as
Advantage, which are safe and distributed by vets.  Advantage costs a few
dollars more but is worth it.  Don't risk your ferret (or cat)'s life.

Ronnie in Mass.