Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:29:48 -0400
As you sit reading the FML, you hear a sudden "whoosh" behind you and
some odd crackling noises. After spinning around in your computer chair
quite alarmed, you see a mass of midnight blue smoke in front of you.
As it disperses, you hear a giggle and see ... the Great Ferret Oracle
standing before you. Smacking and popping her gum in her mouth, she
speaks:

"Hello there ferret love puppet. I am here to share great knowledge.
Knowledge of a much needed invention in the world of ferrets. I have
just received a message from that pest, Wolfy. The information in that
message has me quite titillated! An FML'er named, Neil, has acquired a
custom, light up staff. That's right. It lights up. Gotta love LED's.
Do you have any idea what this means? I can herd ferrets ... at
night!!!!!! But in order to do that, I must take some lessons in ferret
herding ... at night. Neil, the ferret herder, will be teaching me the
ways of the shepherd.

Neil has uploaded a short demo video of his light up staff for all
to see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSxnrfKHzk

As you finish watching the small blurry video on youtube, you turn with
a big smile to exclaim interest to the Ferret Oracle. But she is gone!
Poof! All gone the oracle. Woa is you.

Now if you ever see a small glow in the distant night ... it just may
be, the Great Ferret Oracle herding ferrets.

The Great Ferret Oracle
http://www.wolfysluv.com/ferret-oracle.html