From:
Katie Maruska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:26:43 -0500
I understand there are some personal and health issues, but when was the
last issue of Modern Ferret sent out?  I subscribed around Christmas
time...maybe a little after, back when everyone was preaching on how great
the magazine is and how great it would be if everyone subscribed to help
these people out.  We had just moved into a house and short on money, but I
took my extra speding cash and bought a subscription and I have NEVER
received a magazine.  My subscription should be ending in December and I
have never seen a magazine!  I don't have money just to throw away!  We are
getting married next week and I cry everynight about how we ca't get our
attendants the gifts I wanted to because we simply do not have the money,
or how much money we have borrowed from my brother to buy groceries last
week!  This isn't a pity email or a flame to Mary and Eric, but I really
don't like throwing away money!  I have never seen the magazine and I have
not heard when I will!  I am very frustrated right now over alot of things
but all the posts I have read about this just adds to my frustration!  Ccan
anyone tell me when I will see my FIRST issue of Moder Ferret that I
subscribed to 8(maybe 7) months ago????????

Thanks
Katie