From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 19:19:20 -0500
Dizzy Jr. gets to be National Pet of the Day Sunday and then he will be
in the archieves after that.

http://petoftheday.com/archive/1999/July/11.html

Millie and her Exploding Noble Cleaning Crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Packing you away in our memories
Cascade:  Just one fan letter, Dizzy, you go googoo eyes over and we are
through, divorced, finished, finaled
Ajax:  Da, poor Dizzy, gets divorced fer he even gets hitched.
Dizzy:  Never could get used to those Western saddles, but I do look
rather dashing, don't you think
Joy:  Poor little Bounce all worn out.  My gosh !! LOOK AT THOSE FEET,
he looks like Ronald McDonald !!!!
Prell:  I knew the compliments would not last out of her
Febreze:  That's okay Bounce, we can "thump" the daylights out of our
opponents.
Cheer:  My gosh, they do, they stick out in front of him further than
his nose does!!!!
Bounce:  What's wrong with my feet, they're white, they got the right #
of toes, they don't smell and and and ?AAAAAeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy