From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:42:07 -0700
I've been looking at the Marshall Farms Ferret Play Pen on the Ferret
Store web site.  Does anyone have any experience with this play pen?  I'm
thinking of buying one but I keep putting it off because I keep wondering
how easy it would be for a ferret might to climb out of it???  It's
really hard to tell by the pictures.  I also see Midwest Play Pens on
this site but they look even easier to climb out of.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society