From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 23:01:24 -0800
I got myself a saxophone this weekend, I've always wanted to learn how to
play.  I was actually worried how all the critters would respond to it
(I'm a complete beginner).  Well, Buddy is fascinated by it!  I can't keep
him out of it, he keeps climbing in the bell.  I'm afraid he's going to
get hurt somehow, so I always stop playing and dig him out of there.
Tassie & P-Bear are deaf, and I don't get any response from either of
them.  Wheelie is still mad at me and won't even acknowledge my existence.
Boris the kitten rolled around on his back the whole time I was playing,
and the other cats Tigger & Jake couldn't have cared less.

A friend of mine told me the other day that her next door neighbor has a
ferret that she doesn't want anymore... If I can connect up, it looks
like I'll be getting another ferret!

Holly