Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:20:51 EST
Just a quick note to remind everybody that the yard sale is less than a
week away.  Items available so far will be cages, clothes, baked goods,
household items and miscellaneous odds and ends.

If anybody lives in or near the Fairburn area and has a few hours to spare
on Saturday we sure could use the extra help.  It looks like this is going
to be a very busy day since local weather reports indicate that it will be
in the mid-60's and sunny.

********************************
*COME ONE * COME ALL*

WHO: Georgia Ferret Association, Inc.

WHAT: Yard Sale

WHEN: March 27, 1999

WHERE: At 9290 Cedar Grove Road, Fairburn
- From Atlanta:
  I-85 south
  to Spur 14/South Fulton Parkway - Exit 16 (stay in one of the 2 left
  lanes as you approach the end of the exit)
  Go straight approx. 10 miles to Cedar Grove Road and turn right
  Go to the second stop sign (Cedar Grove Road x Cochran Road) then proceed
  on to the second house on the left

TIME: 9:00 am til 5:00 pm

If you have any items you would like to donate to this event please call
the GFA message center at 770-554-1204 by March 23.  Arrangements to
deliver/pick up these items (delivery preferred) must be made before
March 26.

Proceeds benefit the ongoing educational efforts of the GFA as well as
providing much needed health care for our foster ferrets.