From:
Holly Fleming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 18:46:58 -0400
I tried paying the major online search company (Intelius/USSearch) to
see if I could get a report on this guy's number because it made me
mad to hear what this guy was doing, unfortunately, this person is
not in the databases which leads me to believe it is a prepaid phone.
All I know is that it's a AT&T mobile number from Beverly Hills, CA
(310-598-0741). If he calls anyone else, I would suggest telling this
weirdo that he will be reported to the police.

Holly