From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:25:16 -0700
Thank you Judith. We aim to please...

If I had told ya'll ALL about my conversation with this guy you'd be
holding your sides and rolling in the aisles- he really was hilarious.
He was not threatening or abusive, he totally reminded me of a friend -
but that gets into another subject...

This English guy's speech pattern reminds me of Anthony, except one is
American English speaking and the other sounds British English - still
another subject <<<snickering to myself with memory>>>.

Last night I did call the police dispatcher for our department here and
chatted a bit. I did learn that he works 2 jobs and also has a young
female extremely sweet pit puppy needing a good home; really if you
Rescue don't a lot of conversations go "I have... and "will you take?"

After chatting with the police dispatcher for a while the conclusion
was is - it's not a police matter unless he does call repeatedly, then
it's phone harassment. His opinion was that I block the guys number
and move on.

I did tell the young man that I in no way am afraid of this guy showing
up on my doorstep (or bedroom) and that I am not afraid of him if he
does. While he did speak a bit off-color, his conversation no worse
than some of the tales or jokes I've heard friends and acquaintances
tell. I suppose the distinction is that he did not know me and that
he began the conversation as a business opportunity - looking for a
ferret.

Did he tell someone that he was a director? He told me that he was in
charge of wardrobe and costumes. I suppose that was a segue into the
"gossip" about a very petite, extremely buxom girl "playing" (wink
wink) with the donkey.

He did call back day before yesterday for about a minute (then had to
go do something - wonder what) and since the Revelations here on the
FML - not another call from him. I think he's a member of the FML or
has a friend on the FML and is very bored, maybe sexually frustrated or
has difficulty with his - uh - abilities, and thought it would be funny
or gratifying to call ferret Rescuers - who knows maybe he'll entertain
more of you with his descriptive prose. Since he did not receive any
shocking or extreme reactions (I'm thinking he didn't), perhaps he now
thinks we are a bunch of bores and he has to move on.

If you want to write down the date and time he calls, and the
particulars of the conversation it certainly can't hurt, but I just
don't see him calling anyone back at this point.

Once again THANK YOU ELEANOR for sharing and starting this thread...
gave us all something different to talk about, an opportunity to
giggle... and let a few of us know we were not alone receiving this
"weird" call - GRINS

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue