From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 15:00:48 -0400
A message to all his ferret friends form our Warrior Dad Robert....

Sorry its been awhile since I've been online.  I'd figure while I have a
chance to get online while in California, I jumped at it.  The weather
has been fine..............except the wind,dust,and too much dirt.  But
other than that....peachy.  Training is going well, So are the guys I
work with.  It sounds weird, but I would not hesitate to go to war with
the the ragtag crew we have here.  Mechanics,truckers,tankers,cooks and
even mp's.  We work well together.  We should all come home safe due to
that fact.  Well, I don't have much time but I wanted to relay a message
from all of us to all of you who are giving us the support that
definately makes a difference.  If it were'nt for you, we would not be
doing what we are about to do.  Put our lives in jeopardy for peace and
freedom.

Thanx again from the men of HHC 1st Battalion 172nd Armor.........."
First Vermont !!!  "

SPC Robert Lincoln Lynch
HHC 1/172 Armor   2 BCT
        Task Force Saber