Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 20:00:24 -0400
First of all thank you for your concerns regarding Joey's mass on his
neck. I have some knowledge of the larva flies that some talk about.
We removed 5 from a man's back that went on vacation to Belize in the
Dr.'s office I work at part time. How gross was that? The Dr. feels it
could be glandular in nature. It's hard at the base and when it oozes
it's not pus, just what looks like older blood. And thank GOD it
doesn't move on it's own!! We are going to have histology done it to
see what it actually is.

Now I have 2 questions. The first one is about adrenal. Just got in a
new fellow about 5 years old that has hair loss around his neck and
head only. I believe I've read in books that this is a pattern for
adrenal. Wanted to know what your experiences were and how common this
is. Second question is about home remedy for ear mites. When I get new
kids in I usually douse them with Revolution but read on here about a
particular oil to use instead. Something they like to clean up off each
other as well. I know it's an oil bought in the store. Totally having a
brain fart with this!! Thought it would be easier on some of the sicker
ones. Doesn't hurt to have your ears cleaned by a buddy either :)
Thanks as I know I can count on you guys!!!

Kim
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat

--
We will not know peace until all of the unprotected and unloved are
encircled by strong, caring arms.