Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:10:40 EST
I want to send a huge thanks to our Santa's for a few of our Kids in
Foster! we will be having our foster Christmas party and supply hand
out on Sunday so the kids will get their goodies! I cant thank everyone
enough for picking some of our very special kids! A huge thanks to
Patty M., Amanda D., And Renee H & daughter! And a extra thanks to
Renee she sent along extras for other fuzzies, which has helped more
then she knows! We have been Blessed by our Santa's!

A huge hug to all the other fuzzies out there.

Merry Christmas to all! May you all be so blessed at this time of year
surrounded by love of your family with and without fur, feathers and
scales!

Tracy Kilmer-March
Ferrets & More Rescue of Spokane