From:
Doug Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:58:48 -0800
We have a chance to express our dismay at Mr. Wilson's refusal to allow
ownership of ferrets here in California, IN PERSON!

He will be in the South Bay ( Redondo Beach) this Saturday January 31, 1998
at 1926 PCH, Redondo Beach is South Bay Republican HQ @ 1:00PM

It is in the shopping center, on the same side of the street and 1blk EAST
of Peyton Cramer Ford (1800 PCH).

Perhaps several of us ferret enthuasists could let the Governor know the
*pain* we are in due to his refusal to acknowledge the plight of our "kids".
The more the merrier, come on down!