Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:10:50 -0700
Dooks all ~!

First I wanted to wish all those dads out there (of human, furry,
feathered or finned kids) a happy fathers day.  Especially to all you
'Shelter Dads'.

I wanted to tell everyone about the wonderful 'gifts' that my 'kids' gave
me.  The Kewlkritter results of the Pacific Northwest Ferret Show

Selene Moonshadow - (2yrs, 1st show)
Marked White Specialty - 4th place
Shelter / Rescue Specialty - 7th place

Nicky Schwartzenweasel - (6yrs, 3rd show & last show)
Alter Class Champion - Ring 1 - 6th place / Ring 2- 3rd place/ Ring 3-
6th place
DEW Specialty - 5th place

Tootsie Toenibla - (6yrs, 1st & last show)
Shelter/Rescue Specialty - 9th place
Roan Specialty - 3rd place

Skooter Skitterfert - (6yrs, 1st & last show)
Shelter/Rescue Specialty - 4th place
Marked White Specialty - 12th place

And the shocker - Skooter is a 6yr old that I adopted from the Oregon
Ferret Shelter in June, 2000, with his cagemate Yogi.  Both were
basically starvation cases.  They had an eating disorder.  Both were
easily frightened and when scared they wouldn't eat, you could count
their ribs they were so visible.

Companion Class Championship
Ring 1 - 1st place / Ring 2 - 4th place / Ring 3 - 2nd place
BEST IN CLASS COMPANION ~!~!~!

I was so in shock, so overwhelmed, I began to cry.  I couldn't believe it.
After all the poor kid has gone through in his life.  Best In Class.

Yes, I am an extremely proud Fuzzy-Dad today

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Lacey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Skooter~Tootsie~Peabody~Sierra~Elway~Sacramento~
 Mist the Fer-Kat, ~Stubbie~ the foster, and a rainbow of Guardian
 Fur-Angels.