From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:20:00 -0400
I have a couple of mice.  I had a lot of them.  I tried the ferret snack
thing.  The ferrets wanted no parts of the mice.  The mice wanted no
parts of the ferrets at the time.  Then I couldn't do it.  I have a free
roaming mouse.  He stays behind the bookcase.  I can stuff as many
ferrets back there as I want to ferrets come out dooking and playings and
mouse runs out the other side.  But, all said.

I have a mouse who lives in a 55 gallon fish aquarium in another room
separate from the ferrets.  Separation is the key.  I also have birds,
guinea pigs, mice, and fish.  Separation is the key.

I get talked to every once in awhile because I will sometimes let a
ferret who is ill meaning isn't fast out when I have other animals out.
Because one day I could be fooled.  So, I have actually stopped doing
that.  Separation is the key.

It can be done.  There is a consequence of your actions when you don't
take precautions.

Benita