Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:29:59 EDT
I am so sorry about this.  My computer screen went light green, and the
monitor power saving button area had a flashing green light a minute
after I would turn the computer on.  I kept dumping stuff out and
bringing the computer back up again.  But in the meantime, I lost the
messages for those who might take Mini-Me.

I did try the baths, the ferretone on the neck, bitter apple on the neck,
holding them both close to each other and softly talking and kissing
them, scruffing Mini-Me while Waldo kissd her gently, and wearing out
Mini before bringing Waldo out of a cage.

She makes him cry like a baby.  She pulls very old Cheyene by his nose
off the second floor of the cage where he is dead asleep onto the
ground-hurting him, etc.  I open a door to answer the phone, or with
their dishes in hand, and one of the little ones slips past me.

Mini-Me is about 2 years old now.  She was not socialized for about the
first year of her life, and was a ferocious biter, hopping with fleas,
and with a tenacious ear mite problem.  She had had nothing-no food or
water, toys, hammock..Nothing in a rusted cage.  No litter box.  Just
nothing.  Food and water were placed once a day, the owner said.  Feces
fell through the wires into the removable shelf below.  She was just
filthy grey/black.  Sick puppies and kittens were in cages beneath her
and next to her.  The shop sold wild animals also:foxes and small wild
cats from Africa.

She is a horder of toys and serious nester now.  She is a pretty silver
mitt with snow white bib.  She chatters incessantly as she walks along,
voicing her opinions in no uncertain terms.

She does get along with 2 other ferrets.  I just have such a tiny home--I
cannot have 2 ferret rooms.

Please re-E-mail me if you are interested in loving her.You would have to
either have more room to give her her time ro run, or have more time, or
both.

Again--maybe I am her best hope.  But if not-she deserves the best home
possible.  She is a kisser now.  But I do not want her in a home with
children, or where a young couple might have children.

There are a number of people in serious pain out there caring for these
guys.  Some of you put my problems to shame.  But I am having interesting
crawling experiences.

Love
Lisette