From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 09:49:18 -0500
>From:    April Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferret colors poster
>
>Hi.  One of the DVMs I work with swears she saw a poster somewhere that
>has all the different basic ferret colors (sable, chocolate, albino,
>cinnamon, hooded sable, etc) and she REALLY wants some for our office to
>help the nonferret folks among us :-)...
>
>Any ideas?  An internet search was not very helpful to me...

Well, I got good news and bad news.  The good news, she probably did see
one.  Dr. Weiss used to have a picture on his website of him sitting
before a copy of it and "Modern Ferret" used to sell it thru their
trading post.  Now the bad news.  The company who printed them no longer
does and "Modern Ferret" has sold out.

If you want to just see the colors go to
http://www.geocities.com/pa2g/fcnhome.html or to
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/halley/253/colors.html . Both those
sites have albums of ferret photos that demonstrate the colors.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you have three first names.