Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 06:43:04 -0700
Hi, all.

My new Human got me a software Upgrade!  It's called Dragon
something-Or-Other.  It's a voice recognition and dictation program.  I
had to talk and talk and talk into it until it learned to speak Sandee.
Now I talk into a little microphone, and it types what I say!  It even
fixes my spelling and grammar.  The other Spirit Helpers say that now
I sound like Masterpiece Ferret, but hey, I used to back up to the pan
like everyone else.  This new human is smart, and she gives raisins.

A little girl Named Sassy Britches came in.  When she came across the
bridge she held a paw to her head and kept saying "My ear doesn't hurt
anymore, it doesn't hurt!" She forgot all about that when her old
business jumped out at her from behind a bush, dooking and wardancing.
They wanted to surprise her.  They all rolled on the ground and pretend
wrestled for a long time.  They got all caught up on the gossip from
home.  Sassy was happy to learn that her Mommy was still o.k., but sad
for a while.  Sassy says "I love you Mommy.  Don't be sad, I have my
brothers and sisters in fur to be with me."

One guy named Frito whispered in her ear " I know where there are raisins
in the long grass where the daisies grow." So off they went.  I saw them
hours later, snuggled up together in a blue hammock with white stars.

I went to check up on a big guy named Zubey for his family.  He was
actually pretty hard to find.  He was asleep in one of the baskets of
clean folded laundry in the blossoming apple orchard.  It's always in
bloom.  Petals fall like snow when the wind blows.  He says he is very
happy, and wants to thank his family for all those bowls of kibble, and
for loving him so hard when he was sick.

Well I'm off to the fruit bar.  I asked Zubey to come but he's too happy
in his basket right now.

Later.
Sand